• Sanskrit is the primary sacred language of Hinduism and has been used as a philosophical language in the religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
• Sanskrit is a standardized dialect of Old Indo-Aryan, originating as Vedic Sanskrit as early as 1700-1200 BCE.
• One of the oldest Indo-European languages for which substantial documentation exists, Sanskrit is believed to have been the general language of the greater Indian Subcontinent in ancient
times. It is still used today in Hindu religious rituals, Buddhist hymns and chants, and Jain text.
• Sanskrit traces its linguistic ancestry to Proto-Indo-Iranian and ultimately to Proto-Indo-European languages, meaning that it can be traced historically back to the people who spoke Indo-Iranian, also called the Aryan languages, as well as the Indo-European languages, a family of several hundred related languages and dialects. Today, an estimated 46% of humans speak some form of Indo-European language.
• The most widely-spoken Indo-European languages are English, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian, each with over 100 million speakers.
Sanskrit, the primary sacred language of Hinduism, originated as Vedic Sanskrit in the early 1700’s, was orally preserved as a part of the Vedic chanting tradition. It is one of the oldest Indo – European languages. Sanskrit’s linguistic ancestry can be traced historically back to the people who spoke Indo-Iranian, also called the Aryan languages, as well as the Indo-European languages, a family of several hundred related languages and dialects.
1.Samskrit is the oldest language in the world – Sanskrit is the oldest, versitle and the purest language in the world. Sanskrit has as many as 70 synonyms for water.2.It is the language of scholars and classic literature – Sanskrit was the language of the scholars including Panini, Valmiki, Veda Vyas, Kalidas, Ashvaghosa, Harishena, Jayadeva, Somadeva, Kalhan, Bilhan, Kautilya, Aryabhatta, Bhaskaracharya, Brahmagupta and Amaruka, in ancient India.
3.It is the language of Global Influence – NASA has described Sanskrit as the best language for computers. NASA has been researching on 60,000 Sanskrit manuscripts written on palm leaves, to decipher the ancient technologies from the manuscripts. Sanskrit is being taught in a number of renowned universities abroad.
4.Sanskrit is the language of Peace and Love – Sanskrit travelled to South-East Asian countries including Vietnam and Cambodia. It gained popularity and found acceptance beyond borders, without any invasion on the foreign nations. Sanskrit holds immense importance in studies of the Indo-European culture and philosophy.
5.Sanskrit is the mother of all languages – Sanskrit is the mother of the Romani language; the language of the Romani people, too.
Chalkboard academy brings to you a language rich of cultural heritage. A language that supersedes all languages. Joining our online Sanskrit course will give you an opportunity to learn about the Indian culture and history through Sanskrit. Our courses will make you familiar with its extensive literature which stretches across 4500 years. its various forms, including Vedic, Epic and Classical Sanskrit. Sanskrit is not an easy language to learn, but it offers many rewards to anyone interested in linguistics, philosophy or Indian culture. It has a vast and varied literature, both sacred and secular, and the language itself is of great intrinsic beauty.
Course level: All Levels
Duration: 48 hours
• Prepares you step by step to ace the language.
• Individual course work to ensure sustainable knowledge of the language.
• Weekly Assignments to check your progress
• Best in class Sanskrit lessons online for Intermediate levels.
• Right from Alphabets to Story Comprehension and Shloka Deconstruction
• Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Tenses, Adjectives, Numbers, Time, Vibhakti (Cases), etc.
• Krtanta Shabda like Ktavatu, Tumun, Ktva and Lyap
• Over hundred Verbs and Nouns
• Present, Past, Future, and Order-Request Complete Verb Forms
• Over a hundred Avyayam (Indeclinables)
• All these with exercises and practice sessions using over 160 lectures
A Repository of Knowledge
The ancient Sanskrit language holds much knowledge about society and the universe. Several subject matters are written in-depth in the language. The importance of learning Sanskrit can be discussed with the amount of knowledge the language has to offer.
The Sanskrit language has a range of words to express a single object. There are over 200 words to signify just ‘water’! Sanskrit words are made of root words that have meanings of their own.
Incredibly Easy to Learn
Sanskrit is incredibly easy to learn. Learning most languages, including English, requires you to learn the correct words first, and then stress over sentence construction.
Mother of All Languages
A lot of Indian languages like Hindi, Gujarati, and even Punjabi share root words with Sanskrit. Therefore, learning Sanskrit will make learning a whole bunch of Indian languages much easier! Sanskrit is an ancient language that shares a relation with Latin, Old Norse, and a lot of other Indo-Aryan languages.
|Overall Difficulty||Moderate Easy|
Born out of the pandemic, Chalkboard Academy has been successful in creating an impactful disruption in the field of education with their exceptional courses related to academics and life skills. Chalkboard provides a holistic e-learning experience that helps transform and enhance productivity. We offer unique courses to support your child’s academic learning right from the kindergarten age. Backed innovation and creativity, Chalkboard courses maintain a high quality of an open learning environment.
With personalized attention given in all our batches and courses, chalkboard leaves no stone unturned in delivering high quality courses. Our subject matter experts and curriculum designers have built a curriculum that has a wide scope to evolve with new generation learning solutions. With a great user experience, interactive content, independent study courses for personalized learning, Chalkboard Academy is your one-stop solution to home-schooling!
Chalkboard not only believes in a student centric teaching and learning experience, but also innovative and creative. Our Native Language experts pay great attention to the student’s language learning journey. Not only do they teach the aesthetics of the language, but they are also sensitive towards the culture of the language. Each class has been designed for scope for innovation. Our Innovative learning program helps create an atmosphere where students have equal opportunities to learn about new things regularly, question them and think of new ideas and creative innovative solutions on their own.
1.Native Language Speaking teachers Our native language teachers, speak more correctly and intuitively well. Our teachers are sociolinguistic and competent, which means they know how to speak appropriately in different contexts, due to their knowledge of the speech community’s cultural background and communication rules and strategies. They are trained not only with the appropriate techniques for teaching but also delivery of their lessons are closely monitored. With the latest classroom technology at Chalkboard Academy, you will be exposed to having new and exciting learning tools to learn the Foreign Languages. Our Native Language teachers teach and deliver classes effectively and creatively.
2. Free trial Demo classes As a language learner, you can consider taking a dedicated language class, or if you’re more advanced, taking a course in your target language. In today’s day and time, when the world has gone online, finding a trust worthy academy can be challenging. At Chalkboard, we invite you to register for our Free Demo Class for our Academic and Life Skills Courses. We have one of the most user-friendly interface for our online classes, which makes it easily accessible for our students and prospective students to experience the innovation and magic created in class.
3. National and International Curriculum The world’s most widely taught English medium curriculum is modelled on the English National Curriculum and now international curriculum and taught at schools nationwide, it does get competitive for students to get an absolute holistic understanding of the subject of their interest. At Chalkboard, we offer classes that focus on the core subjects in the National and International Curriculum (CBSE, ICSE and IB), which helps our students to cover the knowledge, skills and understanding the concept and content in their core subjects. Our syllabus is aligned with the guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework and the National Council for Education Research and Training.
4. Academic and Life skills Our Academic and Life Skills programs are curated in a manner that provides students with a platform to focus on their significant cognitive and adaptive needs. The teaching and learning that takes place in our programs provide students with an opportunity to function with purposeful skills that will support their success. There is an equal focus on both academics and life skills. Reading, Writing, Math and skills such as navigating the building safely, following routines are all inculcated in the program as a part of or curriculum. Academic excellence and development of essential life skills is important for our students to succeed and that is what We at Chalkboard strive to achieve for with out students.
Chalk Board Academy – Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved.