This will be a 3-months course ideal for Students. The evaluation pattern will include four objectives: Speaking, Writing, Reading, and Listening comprehension.
The German language is the official language of both Germany and Austria and one of the official languages of Switzerland. German Language belongs to the West Germanic group of the Indo-European language family, along with English, Frisian, and Dutch (Netherlandic, Flemish).
The history of the German language begins with the High German consonant shift during the migration period. Initially when the speakers of the language made their first contact with Romans during the 1st Century BCE, that was when it all started. During that time and for almost a period of several centuries there existed only a single “Germanic” language with minor dialect differences. It was after the 6th Century CE when the actual modern day German Language was spoken of.
• The German Language is spoken by more than 120 million people in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland and in most parts of Belgium, Northern Italy, and Eastern France. • It is a key language in the European Union and the new economies of Central and Eastern Europe.
• The German language consists of about 5.3 million words – with a rising trend. About one third of those words was added in the last 100 years. This means, the German language contains eight times as many words as the English language.
• German Language has a lot of similarities with the English Language.
So, Chalkboard Academy is presenting your favourite language learning courses for English speakers. This course is mainly about learning German online in India. There are plenty of German learning websites out there, but we assure you that this is by far the best German Language course online. This will be a 3-months course ideal for Students. The evaluation pattern will include four objectives: Speaking, Writing, Reading, and Listening comprehension
• Course level: Intermediate
• Duration:36 hours
• Prepares you step by step to succeed in any International Certificate Exams.
• Customized coursework based on individual requirements that ensures proper knowledge of this language.
• Weekly Assignments to check your progress and special classes if you’re lagging. We just want what’s best for you.
• Best in class German lessons online in India for Intermediate levels.
• Verbs and Personal Pronouns Definite
• Indefinite Articles Negative Articles.
• The three Cases: Nominative, Accusative & Dative.
• Prepositions in Accusative and Dative Possessive articles
• Modal Verbs Separable Verbs Past tense, Past Perfect
• Ease of Learning: It’s easy to learn as compared to other languages because of its close resemblance to English.
• Career and Higher Education Opportunities: If you are looking for a future in foreign countries for your higher studies then learning German will help you while filling out resumes.
• Travel and Tourism:It’s always a plus point to be acquainted with a foreign language while travelling to a place. It enhances your communication skills with people.
|Overall Difficulty||Moderate Easy|
Born out of the pandemic, Chalkboard Academy has been successful in creating an impactful disruption in the field of education with their exceptional courses related to academics and life skills. Chalkboard provides a holistic e-learning experience that helps transform and enhance productivity. We offer unique courses to support your child’s academic learning right from the kindergarten age. Backed innovation and creativity, Chalkboard courses maintain a high quality of an open learning environment.
With personalized attention given in all our batches and courses, chalkboard leaves no stone unturned in delivering high quality courses. Our subject matter experts and curriculum designers have built a curriculum that has a wide scope to evolve with new generation learning solutions. With a great user experience, interactive content, independent study courses for personalized learning, Chalkboard Academy is your one-stop solution to home-schooling!
Chalkboard not only believes in a student centric teaching and learning experience, but also innovative and creative. Our Native Language experts pay great attention to the student’s language learning journey. Not only do they teach the aesthetics of the language, but they are also sensitive towards the culture of the language. Each class has been designed for scope for innovation. Our Innovative learning program helps create an atmosphere where students have equal opportunities to learn about new things regularly, question them and think of new ideas and creative innovative solutions on their own.
1.Native Language Speaking teachers Our native language teachers, speak more correctly and intuitively well. Our teachers are sociolinguistic and competent, which means they know how to speak appropriately in different contexts, due to their knowledge of the speech community’s cultural background and communication rules and strategies. They are trained not only with the appropriate techniques for teaching but also delivery of their lessons are closely monitored. With the latest classroom technology at Chalkboard Academy, you will be exposed to having new and exciting learning tools to learn the Foreign Languages. Our Native Language teachers teach and deliver classes effectively and creatively.
2. Free trial Demo classes As a language learner, you can consider taking a dedicated language class, or if you’re more advanced, taking a course in your target language. In today’s day and time, when the world has gone online, finding a trust worthy academy can be challenging. At Chalkboard, we invite you to register for our Free Demo Class for our Academic and Life Skills Courses. We have one of the most user-friendly interface for our online classes, which makes it easily accessible for our students and prospective students to experience the innovation and magic created in class.
3. National and International Curriculum The world’s most widely taught English medium curriculum is modelled on the English National Curriculum and now international curriculum and taught at schools nationwide, it does get competitive for students to get an absolute holistic understanding of the subject of their interest. At Chalkboard, we offer classes that focus on the core subjects in the National and International Curriculum (CBSE, ICSE and IB), which helps our students to cover the knowledge, skills and understanding the concept and content in their core subjects. Our syllabus is aligned with the guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework and the National Council for Education Research and Training.
4. Academic and Life skills Our Academic and Life Skills programs are curated in a manner that provides students with a platform to focus on their significant cognitive and adaptive needs. The teaching and learning that takes place in our programs provide students with an opportunity to function with purposeful skills that will support their success. There is an equal focus on both academics and life skills. Reading, Writing, Math and skills such as navigating the building safely, following routines are all inculcated in the program as a part of or curriculum. Academic excellence and development of essential life skills is important for our students to succeed and that is what We at Chalkboard strive to achieve for with out students.
Chalk Board Academy – Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved.