NDA Exams are held two times a year through offline mode (written test). The exam consists of 2 sections- Mathematics and General Ability Test. The total duration of NDA 2021 is 5 hours combined for both sections.Those who clear the written exam will proceed to the NDA SSB Interview Process. UPSC sets the cutoff score to prepare the merit list of candidates who are called for the five-day selection process.
• All the questions in the exam will be objective i.e., Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
• The medium of the exam will be bilingual with a total of 900 marks.
• Out of 270 questions, 120 questions are from Mathematics and 150 questions from the General Ability section.
• There is a provision of negative marking as per the marks allotted to questions asked.
• The syllabus covered under NDA 2021 is of CBSE 10+2 standards.
NDA (National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by UPSC twice every yearly. It is one of the toughest exams in India and one of the most popular among youngsters also. The candidates who clear this hard exam got the chance to join NDA which is situated in Khadakwasla in Pune, Maharastra. NDA is a joint training service academy of armed forces of India where all three forces army, navy, and air force got their candidates, who thereafter join respective their fields as a higher rank officer.
1.NDA, The world’s look at it as a one of the best place that creates ‘Men of Honour’, and institution that has led the highest standard of Quality. NDA is a unique academy which creates leader.
2.Before its inception as NDA on 16th January, 1955, it first started its operation on 1st January 1949 as Joint Services Wing (JSW) at the Indian Military Academy (then known as Armed Forces Academy) in Dehradun. This shifting is well known as ‘Operation Badli’.
3.The Sudan Block today is an iconic symbol of this Tri-Services Academy. The naming of Sudan Block was due to fund donated by Sudan to establish NDA and its infrastructure. It was given in recognition of the sacrifices of Indian troops in the defence of Sudan during WWII.
NDA is the best career option for those who want to serve their life to the nation. NDA is a challenging career with lots of duties and responsibilities. Every year more than 4 lakh plus students apply for just 480 seats, so you can understand and feel the level and craze in between students do they have for NDA. NDA gives you the surety of high salary, high pension, job security, respect and many more other benefits also.
Course level: Intermediate
Duration: 36 hours
• Prepares you step by step to ace the language.
• Individual course work to ensure sustainable knowledge of the language.
• Weekly Assignments to check your progress
• Best in class Sanskrit lessons online for Intermediate levels.
• NDA Aspirants studying in class 10th, 11th and 12th.
• Students who have completed class 12th.
• Aspirants preparing for NDA 2 2022.
• Aspirants preparing for NDA 1 2023 and NDA 2 2023.
• How to prepare for NDA?
• Make time table for all subjects
• Do regular studies
• Do written practice as much as you can
• Make notes of important topics
• Clear your basic concepts and doughts
• Keep maintain your body fit
• Do yoga and exercise for mind peace
|Overall Difficulty||Moderate Easy|
Born out of the pandemic, Chalkboard Academy has been successful in creating an impactful disruption in the field of education with their exceptional courses related to academics and life skills. Chalkboard provides a holistic e-learning experience that helps transform and enhance productivity. We offer unique courses to support your child’s academic learning right from the kindergarten age. Backed innovation and creativity, Chalkboard courses maintain a high quality of an open learning environment.
With personalized attention given in all our batches and courses, chalkboard leaves no stone unturned in delivering high quality courses. Our subject matter experts and curriculum designers have built a curriculum that has a wide scope to evolve with new generation learning solutions. With a great user experience, interactive content, independent study courses for personalized learning, Chalkboard Academy is your one-stop solution to home-schooling!
Chalkboard not only believes in a student centric teaching and learning experience, but also innovative and creative. Our Native Language experts pay great attention to the student’s language learning journey. Not only do they teach the aesthetics of the language, but they are also sensitive towards the culture of the language. Each class has been designed for scope for innovation. Our Innovative learning program helps create an atmosphere where students have equal opportunities to learn about new things regularly, question them and think of new ideas and creative innovative solutions on their own.
1.Native Language Speaking teachers Our native language teachers, speak more correctly and intuitively well. Our teachers are sociolinguistic and competent, which means they know how to speak appropriately in different contexts, due to their knowledge of the speech community’s cultural background and communication rules and strategies. They are trained not only with the appropriate techniques for teaching but also delivery of their lessons are closely monitored. With the latest classroom technology at Chalkboard Academy, you will be exposed to having new and exciting learning tools to learn the Foreign Languages. Our Native Language teachers teach and deliver classes effectively and creatively.
2. Free trial Demo classes As a language learner, you can consider taking a dedicated language class, or if you’re more advanced, taking a course in your target language. In today’s day and time, when the world has gone online, finding a trust worthy academy can be challenging. At Chalkboard, we invite you to register for our Free Demo Class for our Academic and Life Skills Courses. We have one of the most user-friendly interface for our online classes, which makes it easily accessible for our students and prospective students to experience the innovation and magic created in class.
3. National and International Curriculum The world’s most widely taught English medium curriculum is modelled on the English National Curriculum and now international curriculum and taught at schools nationwide, it does get competitive for students to get an absolute holistic understanding of the subject of their interest. At Chalkboard, we offer classes that focus on the core subjects in the National and International Curriculum (CBSE, ICSE and IB), which helps our students to cover the knowledge, skills and understanding the concept and content in their core subjects. Our syllabus is aligned with the guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework and the National Council for Education Research and Training.
4. Academic and Life skills Our Academic and Life Skills programs are curated in a manner that provides students with a platform to focus on their significant cognitive and adaptive needs. The teaching and learning that takes place in our programs provide students with an opportunity to function with purposeful skills that will support their success. There is an equal focus on both academics and life skills. Reading, Writing, Math and skills such as navigating the building safely, following routines are all inculcated in the program as a part of or curriculum. Academic excellence and development of essential life skills is important for our students to succeed and that is what We at Chalkboard strive to achieve for with out students.
Chalk Board Academy – Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved.