Japanese N3 for students completing the N4 course based on JLP Framework. The session will be conducted by our senior Japanese language Tutor. This will be a 3-months course ideal for Students. The evaluation pattern will include four objectives: Speaking, Writing, Reading, and Listening comprehension.
The origin of Japanese is in considerable dispute amongst linguists. Japanese is most widely believed to be connected to the Ural-Altaic family, which includes Turkish, Mongolian, Manchu, and Korean within its domain. Japanese has an extremely complicated writing system, consisting of two sets of phonetic syllabaries (with approximately 50 syllables in each) and thousands of Chinese characters called “kanji”, approximately 2,000 of which the Ministry of Education has designated as required learning before high school graduation.
1. Its good manners to slurp your noodles – Japan values good manners highly, but when it comes to chowing down on bowlfuls of noodles, there’s only one way to eat: noisily. Slurping is a sign of enjoyment and also cools down the noodles as you eat.
2. The traditional Christmas Eve meal is KFC – Plenty of Japanese celebrate Christmas, but the festive fare isn’t what you might expect. In Japan, it’s traditional to head to your local KFC on Christmas Eve. An estimated 3.6 million Japanese feast on the KFC Christmas Dinner and hours of queuing and ordering weeks in advance is expected.
3. Everyone has their own seal – In Japan, people don’t have signatures – they have their own seal. Known as Hanko, the seal is typically your name translated into Kanji characters, and are made from silk or plant-based paste.
Course level: Intermediate
Duration: 36 hoursLet’s look at the highlights of this course:
• Prepares you step by step to ace the language.
• Individual course work to ensure sustainable knowledge of the language.
• Weekly Assignments to check your progress
• Best in class Sanskrit lessons online for Intermediate levels.
What are you going to learn?
• The student will be able to do small conversations with the class
• There will be an introduction to more Kanjis with reading & write
• Will be able to write essay , discuss on topics & express on their daily life
• introduction to Honorofic language
• Provides more opportunities for international understanding
• Prepares you for a better future
• Makes you understand the Japanese culture
• Makes you appreciate your own language and culture
• You can qualify as an English teacher in Japan
• Improves your skills in academic lessons
|Overall Difficulty||Moderate Easy|
Born out of the pandemic, Chalkboard Academy has been successful in creating an impactful disruption in the field of education with their exceptional courses related to academics and life skills. Chalkboard provides a holistic e-learning experience that helps transform and enhance productivity. We offer unique courses to support your child’s academic learning right from the kindergarten age. Backed innovation and creativity, Chalkboard courses maintain a high quality of an open learning environment.
With personalized attention given in all our batches and courses, chalkboard leaves no stone unturned in delivering high quality courses. Our subject matter experts and curriculum designers have built a curriculum that has a wide scope to evolve with new generation learning solutions. With a great user experience, interactive content, independent study courses for personalized learning, Chalkboard Academy is your one-stop solution to home-schooling!
Chalkboard not only believes in a student centric teaching and learning experience, but also innovative and creative. Our Native Language experts pay great attention to the student’s language learning journey. Not only do they teach the aesthetics of the language, but they are also sensitive towards the culture of the language. Each class has been designed for scope for innovation. Our Innovative learning program helps create an atmosphere where students have equal opportunities to learn about new things regularly, question them and think of new ideas and creative innovative solutions on their own.
1.Native Language Speaking teachers Our native language teachers, speak more correctly and intuitively well. Our teachers are sociolinguistic and competent, which means they know how to speak appropriately in different contexts, due to their knowledge of the speech community’s cultural background and communication rules and strategies. They are trained not only with the appropriate techniques for teaching but also delivery of their lessons are closely monitored. With the latest classroom technology at Chalkboard Academy, you will be exposed to having new and exciting learning tools to learn the Foreign Languages. Our Native Language teachers teach and deliver classes effectively and creatively.
2. Free trial Demo classes As a language learner, you can consider taking a dedicated language class, or if you’re more advanced, taking a course in your target language. In today’s day and time, when the world has gone online, finding a trust worthy academy can be challenging. At Chalkboard, we invite you to register for our Free Demo Class for our Academic and Life Skills Courses. We have one of the most user-friendly interface for our online classes, which makes it easily accessible for our students and prospective students to experience the innovation and magic created in class.
3. National and International Curriculum The world’s most widely taught English medium curriculum is modelled on the English National Curriculum and now international curriculum and taught at schools nationwide, it does get competitive for students to get an absolute holistic understanding of the subject of their interest. At Chalkboard, we offer classes that focus on the core subjects in the National and International Curriculum (CBSE, ICSE and IB), which helps our students to cover the knowledge, skills and understanding the concept and content in their core subjects. Our syllabus is aligned with the guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework and the National Council for Education Research and Training.
4. Academic and Life skills Our Academic and Life Skills programs are curated in a manner that provides students with a platform to focus on their significant cognitive and adaptive needs. The teaching and learning that takes place in our programs provide students with an opportunity to function with purposeful skills that will support their success. There is an equal focus on both academics and life skills. Reading, Writing, Math and skills such as navigating the building safely, following routines are all inculcated in the program as a part of or curriculum. Academic excellence and development of essential life skills is important for our students to succeed and that is what We at Chalkboard strive to achieve for with out students.
Chalk Board Academy – Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved.