Exclusive 2 months program for beginners for Sign Langauge.
SIGN LANGUAGE, INDIAN, also known as Plains Sign Talk, an intertribal language of gestural signs used by American Indians of the Great Plains region. Although origins remain obscure, Spanish explorers documented its use on the southern Plains during the sixteenth century. Extensive trade networks and political alliances brought tribes who spoke many different languages into regular contact with each other. Vocal communication was difficult and people probably maximized the panhuman tendency to resort to gestures in such contexts. Over time, such gestures were conventionalized into a language with a unique visual vocabulary and spatial grammar.
Different countries have their own versions of sign language – Just like spoken languages, sign language changes depending on the country you’re in. Even though Britain and the USA both speak in English, their sign languages are very different! Differences can also be found in regional sign language – similar to how accents and dialects are reflected in speech.
Sign language uses more than just hand gestures – As well as ‘signs’, British Sign Language includes facial expressions, gestures and body language to communicate. Sign language uses its own system of grammar, which involves different sentence structures to spoken English.
Many deaf people have ‘name signs’ – Instead of signing out the individual letters of their name, many people who communicate through sign language use a single sign to represent it. This ‘name sign’ is unique to the individual and can be compared to a nickname.
It’s the fourth most used language in the UK – Over 125,000 adults in the UK use British Sign Language, and many more people know how to communicate using it. In fact, 15,000 people living in England and Wales use British Sign Language as their main language.
• Course level: Intermediate
• Duration: 36 hours
• Prepares you step by step to ace the language.
• Individual course work to ensure sustainable knowledge of the language.
• Weekly Assignments to check your progress
• Best in class Sanskrit lessons online for Intermediate levels.
• Alphabet A – Z
• Introduction to basic conversation
• Family & relatives in Sign Language
• Emotions + Face Expression
• Behavior Sign
• Adjective Signs
• Make Sentences
• Verb Signsat are you going to learn?
• Increases your self – esteem
• Enhances language and listening skills
• It enriches relationships
• It reduces frustration
|Overall Difficulty||Moderate Easy|
Born out of the pandemic, Chalkboard Academy has been successful in creating an impactful disruption in the field of education with their exceptional courses related to academics and life skills. Chalkboard provides a holistic e-learning experience that helps transform and enhance productivity. We offer unique courses to support your child’s academic learning right from the kindergarten age. Backed innovation and creativity, Chalkboard courses maintain a high quality of an open learning environment.
With personalized attention given in all our batches and courses, chalkboard leaves no stone unturned in delivering high quality courses. Our subject matter experts and curriculum designers have built a curriculum that has a wide scope to evolve with new generation learning solutions. With a great user experience, interactive content, independent study courses for personalized learning, Chalkboard Academy is your one-stop solution to home-schooling!
Chalkboard not only believes in a student centric teaching and learning experience, but also innovative and creative. Our Native Language experts pay great attention to the student’s language learning journey. Not only do they teach the aesthetics of the language, but they are also sensitive towards the culture of the language. Each class has been designed for scope for innovation. Our Innovative learning program helps create an atmosphere where students have equal opportunities to learn about new things regularly, question them and think of new ideas and creative innovative solutions on their own.
1.Native Language Speaking teachers Our native language teachers, speak more correctly and intuitively well. Our teachers are sociolinguistic and competent, which means they know how to speak appropriately in different contexts, due to their knowledge of the speech community’s cultural background and communication rules and strategies. They are trained not only with the appropriate techniques for teaching but also delivery of their lessons are closely monitored. With the latest classroom technology at Chalkboard Academy, you will be exposed to having new and exciting learning tools to learn the Foreign Languages. Our Native Language teachers teach and deliver classes effectively and creatively.
2. Free trial Demo classes As a language learner, you can consider taking a dedicated language class, or if you’re more advanced, taking a course in your target language. In today’s day and time, when the world has gone online, finding a trust worthy academy can be challenging. At Chalkboard, we invite you to register for our Free Demo Class for our Academic and Life Skills Courses. We have one of the most user-friendly interface for our online classes, which makes it easily accessible for our students and prospective students to experience the innovation and magic created in class.
3. National and International Curriculum The world’s most widely taught English medium curriculum is modelled on the English National Curriculum and now international curriculum and taught at schools nationwide, it does get competitive for students to get an absolute holistic understanding of the subject of their interest. At Chalkboard, we offer classes that focus on the core subjects in the National and International Curriculum (CBSE, ICSE and IB), which helps our students to cover the knowledge, skills and understanding the concept and content in their core subjects. Our syllabus is aligned with the guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework and the National Council for Education Research and Training.
4. Academic and Life skills Our Academic and Life Skills programs are curated in a manner that provides students with a platform to focus on their significant cognitive and adaptive needs. The teaching and learning that takes place in our programs provide students with an opportunity to function with purposeful skills that will support their success. There is an equal focus on both academics and life skills. Reading, Writing, Math and skills such as navigating the building safely, following routines are all inculcated in the program as a part of or curriculum. Academic excellence and development of essential life skills is important for our students to succeed and that is what We at Chalkboard strive to achieve for with out students.
Chalk Board Academy – Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved.